MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE
Maurice Gorgy is a graduate of l’École d’Horlogerie d’Anet (the Anet Watchmaking School) and is the founder of the company.
He holds a very important network of scientific, academic and professional stakeholders in Time/Frequency all over the world, and now shares this network with his son Nicolas.
In 2008, the Chevalier de la Légion d’honneur was awarded to him by Nicolas Sarkozy for his commitment as an entrepreneur committed to innovative SMEs and major French corporations through the SME Pact.
He is responsible for the creation of the SCPTime consortium as a leading player in the French Time/Frequency sector, as well as a joint laboratory (LabCom ANR) between GORGY TIMING and the FEMTO ST University Laboratory in Besançon to pre-industrialise metrological devices from research.
Since 2012, he has been gradually handing over the management of the company to his son Nicolas.
- 1967: is appointed Master Watchmaker with his first professional experience at Patek Philippe (Geneva)
- 1974: creation of GORGY TIMING
- 1989: creation of the GORGY TIMING PRODUCTION industrial site
- 1995: becomes administrator of Comité Richelieu (an organisation representing small and medium innovative French businesses for the Défense Nationale)
- 2008: Chevalier de l’Ordre national de la Légion d’honneur
- 2012: gradual handover of management to his children Nicolas and Amandine
- 2016: member of the Commission de Suivi Paritaire of the SME Pact
Son of the founder Maurice GORGY, Nicolas GORGY is a graduate of IAE Grenoble. He has been closely involved in the company since 2003, successively holding the positions of Production Director, Purchasing Director, Operations Director and then Managing Director in 2017.
Like his father, he has succeeded in developing and maintaining an important network of influence with economic and academic communities, in particular through his position as President of SFR Innovacs (federating structure of the 17 University Laboratories of Grenoble), as Administrator of the SME Pact and the Richelieu Committee, and as a Member of the board of the MINALOGIC competitive hub.
- 2002: commercial responsibilities at HAGER SECURITY
- 2004: IAE Grenoble: Master in Management
- 2004: Production Director at GORGY TIMING
- 2008: Operations Director at GORGY TIMING
- 2012: Administrator of the Richelieu Committee
- 2014: Administrator of the SME Pact
- 2016: President of SFR Innovacs
- 2017: CEO of GORGY TIMING Group
- 2017: Administrator of DOLPHIN INTEGRATION (SOITEC – MBDA)
- 2018: Jury for the HUAWEI Digital Impulse contest
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Since 2018, in view of its growth, GORGY TIMING has undertaken a restructuring by recruiting managerial staff and setting up an Executive Committee comprising of:
- Amandine GORGY : Human Resources Director
Holder of a Master’s degree in Communication and Business Management,
Daughter of the founding director, she has successively held commercial, quality and administrative positions of responsibility within the company. Active member of the MEDEF, Vice-President of MT21 (Occupational Medicine), member of the doctoral student jury (International thesis competition in 180sec.)
- Sebastien TEOT : SCPTime Director
Holder of an IFG and GEORGETOWN MBA
More than 20 years of experience in Industry, Distribution and Commerce, in subsidiary or operational management positions. Extensive experience in the service sector in management positions at Amazon EU.
- Christelle SAVORGNANI : Commercial Director
Holder of a Master’s degree in International Business at IAE Grenoble
More than 20 years of experience in the sale of BtoB solutions in a dynamic international setting and the Management of Sales Teams (Digigram, TCube, …).
- Sabine NOEL : Administrative and Financial Director
Holder of a Master 2 in Finance and Accounting from the University of Namur
Extensive experience in international companies (Federal Mogul, Nutreco, Deloitte Consulting, …).
- Eric MISTELET : Technical Director
Holder of a degree in Electronic Engineering
More than 20 years of international experience in technical program management and electronic and software development (Air Liquide, Sofradir, Integra, Fresenius Kabi, …)..
- Christian DECOUD : Operations Director
Holder of a HEC AND BOSTON MBA
More than 20 years of experience in industry and commerce in both head office and in industry (Kraft Food, LU France, Évian, Danone, …).